To book a reservation we need your name, phone number, and a credit card to hold the room.
A deposit of one half of your total bill is also required within 7-10 days. When we receive your deposit, we will send you a confirmation form, brochure, and a map. Reservations must be made by phone, not email.
We accept cash, checks, Travelers’ Checks, and most credit cards.
There is a $35 fee for all cancelled reservations. If there is a change in plans for all, or part, of your stay, notify us three weeks prior to your arrival date. If you cancel inside the 21-days prior to your arrival date, the total amount of the deposit is non-refundable.
Upon arrival, payment must be made in full for the entire agreed upon stay. If you wish to check out before your confirmed departure date, for whatever reason, you will still be responsible for full payment of the agreed stay. This payment will not be refunded. We regret that there are no exceptions to this policy.
Things to Know:
- Check in is from 3 pm.
- Check out is 11 am.
- The inn is not suited for large families.
- We are sorry we can not accept pets.
- Christine’s is a non-smoking inn for the heath of all our guests.
November 1st – May 22nd, usually
Holidays during off season are a three evening stay
Weekdays — $75 to $140
Weekends — $135 to $160
In season usually starts Memorial holiday weekend
Weekdays — $145 for all rooms, 2-night stay required
Mid-week is: Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
Weekends — $165 – $190
Weekends are – Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday – And requires a 3-night stay
Prices are subject to change without notice.
We are proud to be members of:
- The Berkshire Lodgings Association
- Berkshire Visitors Bureau
- Great Barrington Chamber of Commerce
- Stockbridge Chamber of Commerce
- Lee Chamber of Commerce
Included in these rates are :
- Full 3 course breakfast
- Afternoon welcoming tea by the fireplace
- Turn down service each weekend with pillow ‘dessert dreams’ on weekends
We provide (in season)…
- We provide “touch up service” on Saturday evening, touch up bath with fresh towels, for all our repeaters.
- Robes and slippers in rooms for all repeat customers.
- A thank you gift for customers is a jug of rich maple syrup from Baldwin store in West Stockbridge, MA.
- We offer “touch up service” Saturday evening freshen up bath with fresh towels all for $7.00/new guests.
- We offer in-room breakfast for a $15.00 charge per morning.
- We offer sky & stay ski packages for weekends and our new midweek ski packages Sunday-Thursday
Again, thank you for viewing our web site. We are always eager to meet new visitors, and we hope to meet you soon.
Christine & Steve Kelsey